Guide to the Guides
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This guide is setup to help you navigate through the various other guides so that you don't get lost in a sea of information. Start out by reading the basics. Then, you'll be ready to move on to the more complicated guides.
- Create an account - Create a new account and change your password.
- Editing Rules - Editing rules to make sure pages use a similar format.
- Easy Cheats - This is the simplest way to add Game Genie-style cheats to your games.
- Beginner's guide (NES) - Shows you how to apply cheats based on known memory addresses.
- Making your own cheats (NES) - Explains how to look through the NES memory to make new cheats.
- Hexadecimal Guide - Teaches you the basics of hexadecimal.
- Variables - How various games store variables in the NES.
- Unused Memory - Explains what part of the NES memory is unused or useless.
- Text Tables - Explains the purpose of a text table.
- Making Text Tables - Shows you how to make your own text tables and apply them.
- List of text editors - A list of the more useful text editors.
- NES Palette - Explains the limitations of the NES color palette.
- List of Graphic Editors - A list of the more useful graphic editors.